Mt Buffalo View Apartment
Sleeps up to 4
The Mount Buffalo View Apartment provides ample space to relax, entertain or simply take in the tranquil surrounds of our winery.
- Spacious, self-contained open plan 2BR apartment. Sleeps up to 4 people. (King (or split to two king singles) and Queen)
- DIY breakfast hamper (bacon, eggs, croissants, local bread, milk, jams, honey, vegemite, butter, house made muesli)
- Afternoon nibbles (crackers, local olive oil, dukkah, local chese, cured meat and house made napoli sauce to cook up a quick pasta)
- A complimentary bottle of Feathertop Wine. Summit Cru Wine Club members receive an upgrade to a Feathertop Reserve wine.
- Private balcony over looking Mt Buffalo
- Full sized modern kitchen with state of the art Miele and Smeg appliances
- Views to the majestic Mt Buffalo and the Feathertop vineyard
- Espresso coffee machine
- Luxury spa bath and resort walk in shower.
- Inviting wood fire heater and leather lounge
- Split system heating/cooling.
- Cellar door and Providore café open Friday-Sunday 11am-5pm (and school and public holidays).
- Alfresco Dining Restaurant open Friday – Sunday 12-3pm and during school and public holidays (check website for opening times).
- Free WIFI
- KTM Bike hire (men and women bikes available)
- Cycle and family friendly.
- Located above Cellardoor, enjoy all the bustle of the working winery with the ability to escape and look over the daily happenings.
- In house chef prepared meals to reheat in your apartment available on request (please ask us for the current specials).
Weekend (Fri-Sun): $375 per night (2 night minimum)
Midweek (Mon-Thurs): $325 per night (2 night minimum)
Things you should know:
- This apartment does not have disabled access
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- No smoking permitted inside the apartment. There is an ashtray provided on the balcony.